Monday, August 26, 2019

Sunflower Toss


There were a great deal of things that I learned while doing this assignment. This assignment really challenged me to dig deep and find my creative side, which was incredible. The creativity aspect was the most challenging portion of this assignment. Once I had the perfect idea for a new intervention idea, the project really came together. This assignment required me to think outside of the box to create a new product that tended to a specific person’s needs. Before this assignment, I would have never thought of using materials that were just laying around the house to create an intervention for someone. In all the places I have worked or observed, the therapist just bought all of the games and interventions. I really enjoyed going out of my comfort zone for this assignment, because now I know I have the ability to make something rather than buying it. You can’t always buy something that is exactly what a person needs, but creating your own activities allows you to tailor them to a person’s specific needs and interests.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mock Interview

As a whole, I feel the interview went well. I had some technical difficulties at the beginning of the interview, but I kept my composure and...