Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Role, Occupation, Activity, Task

A role that I have is that I am an occupational therapy student. An occupation that goes along with being an occupational therapy student is studying for all of my classes so I can later on successfully evaluate and treat my clients. An activity for the occupation of studying would be spreading out all of my resources for each class and finding successful study mechanisms. One task that is associated with my role as an occupational therapy student is having enough cognitive ability to understand and absorb all of the information being given to me to help me become a successful Occupational Therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mock Interview

As a whole, I feel the interview went well. I had some technical difficulties at the beginning of the interview, but I kept my composure and...